Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wee!d,

Hello again day four. I'm back with stuff to say.

I wrote a song! It's called "All on You". It was inspired by that kid, you know who. :) I didn't like my singing in this one all that much, but oh well. I did like the song overall. I put it up on my music myspace and it's good to go!

It's already 6PM. Tomorrow is Friday! I don't know what i'm doing over the weekend actually. I need to make some plans. My mom is going to a party on Saturday with Ellen. That sounds fun for them. I still don't know what i'm gonna be doing though.

I'm surrounded by drugs. I won't lie, i'm scared. It's so easy to get. I know exactly where to get it if I wanted it. I don't want it though. These two kids in my class love smoking weed. They know so much about it. I sit there and learn about weed. There's different kinds, different terms, just so many things. I sound like such a retard though, because there are a LOT of teens that know all of this already. I definitely don't. I always said I would never do drugs because I don't like the fact that I wouldn't have control over my body. They told me that if I smoked weed I would still have control, the only thing is that I would be super happy and giddy. I'll be honest, it sounds fun. They do make it awfully convincing, but they still haven't convinced me. They make it sound like a really good thing. It's supposed to make you happier. It's also organic. You can't get addicted to it--you'll just want to do it again. If this stuff is so great, then why is it illegal? And why do they make millions of corny and crappy commercials about being above the influence?! I don't understand. Then my other friend told me that if you did it everyday, then it would weaken you physically. Okay, so if I only did it once, then i'd be just fine? I'll never know though, since i'm not going to do it.

I don't think I like loving somebody that gets high all the time.

No comments: