Monday, September 15, 2008

Lies,

Hello day eight.

I'm a bit angry, I'll tell you that much. One thing that I can't stand is liars. I'm very gullible, and you really shouldn't take advantage of that if you care about me. I don't know. I just can't deal with it anymore. I'll honestly tell you that i'm talking about egg. I seriously think that we weren't meant to be together. The only thing is that I really want us to be together. I'm working hard just for us to work, and it's hardly doing any good! It's not working! Aside from the fact that he's already messed up in the head, he gets mad so easily. It's so hard to please him. I really shouldn't be putting all this work in. I don't even know what to do. I found out that he lied--again! He flirts with other girls too, so what am I supposed to even do? He says he loves me, but I can't see it. All I hear are words. Actions speak louder than words baby! And that's the lesson for today.

Other than that, today was
average. It was just a whatever day. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular. I have nothing else to say.

Masai is supposed to be coming over soon. That'll keep me happy and entertained for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy shit miranda.. that eggs cracked =P