Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Salty Fish,


Well hello there again! It's day two for my little journal type thing. It's pretty exciting. :)

I actually just woke up recently again. I can NEVER get enough sleep! It makes me worry a little bit actually. Today I slept longer than yesterday's nap. It was from 3PM-8PM, I believe. That's pretty much like five hours! I wish I didn't take naps. :(

My mommy made fried fish! It was kind of salty, I won't lie. I still loved it though! I love fried flounder. :) Or I could be just a sucker for my mom's food. She's a good cook. :D

Nothing really exciting happened at school today. I still need to finish my summer english project. Today I found out that I have another project due next Monday. It seems kind of fun though, so it shouldn't be that bad. The summer english project isn't really hard either. It's just writing a list of songs that match the book or something like that. Seems easy enough to me.

I'm really upset over not having a boyfriend. Having a boyfriend for me is like a drug. You wouldn't even believe! I'm on my withdrawal. :( I have too much love building up inside of me. I need to spread the love! I was thinking about it today, and I have my eye out for a few guys. I won't mention names, just for their and my sake. There's this one guy I see, but he has a girlfriend. As bad as it sounds, i'm waiting for them to break up. Honestly? I can't wait. There's another guy that i'm pretty sure doesn't have a girlfriend. He's a junior. He told me that he liked me, but there's just something between us that's not clicking well enough for something to happen. That's the best way I can put it. I don't know how else to describe it. The last guy that I would LOVE to be a girlfriend to might have a girlfriend. I don't really know. I hardly talk to him. It's too hard to talk to him, because of his friends. Even if he didn't have a girlfriend, I still wouldn't be able to go out with him. Why? Because of his friends. That's unfortunate, huh? Anywho, i'm just out of luck entirely. I guess i'll be waiting patiently for a boyfriend to come around. :T

I'm about to wrap this up now. I have to go take a shower. My hair smells like fried salty fish. :S Yuck. I'm also really thirsty. Well i'm off to go shower! Farewell. :)

No comments: