Monday, September 29, 2008

When We Were Kids,


Day twenty. :)

I have little to no motivation, but here's something I thought was cute.

Alright, here to the left we have my cousin Anthony! :) Here's something I thought was cute; just read our AIM conversation.

By the way, we were joking around just saying "yo" after every sentence.

meeeRa says: yo, i'm gonna chill with you one day--yo.
XrockbusterX92: how so yo?
meeeRa says: i don't know--yo.
meeeRa says: you only live in edison--yo.
meeeRa says: that's one town over--yo.
XrockbusterX92: rofl
XrockbusterX92: lets go to the beach yo
meeeRa says: what!?--yo.
XrockbusterX92: and we can run around holdin hands yo
meeeRa says: ...yo?!
XrockbusterX92: like we was kids yo
meeeRa says: you have kids yo!?
meeeRa says: hahah.
XrockbusterX92: no
meeeRa says: oh.
meeeRa says: yo.
XrockbusterX92: when we was kids
XrockbusterX92: we used to do that yo
meeeRa says: we did that when we were kids yo?
meeeRa says: are you sure? how do you know that? --yo.
XrockbusterX92: I kept getting teased by the fam
meeeRa says: aw.. --yo.
XrockbusterX92: lol
XrockbusterX92: no prob tho
XrockbusterX92: yo'
meeeRa says: but seriously--we did that? yo.
XrockbusterX92: yerp
meeeRa says: when!? yo.
XrockbusterX92: when we were little
XrockbusterX92: like
XrockbusterX92: 6-8
XrockbusterX92: ish
XrockbusterX92: yo
meeeRa says: no way yo.
meeeRa says: why don't i remember that yo?
XrockbusterX92: I didn't remember either
meeeRa says: then how do you know yo!?
XrockbusterX92: the family teased me about it
meeeRa says: when? yo?
XrockbusterX92: uh
XrockbusterX92: a few years ago
meeeRa says: &they said my name yo?
XrockbusterX92: yep
XrockbusterX92: "don't you remember?
XrockbusterX92: you and miranda would walk around the beach
XrockbusterX92: holding hands"
XrockbusterX92: and I'm like
XrockbusterX92: "wtf seriously?"
meeeRa says: hahahahaahahah!
meeeRa says: WHEN. WAS. THiS.
meeeRa says: I WANT VIDEO PROOF!
XrockbusterX92: psssh

Yes, that's exactly how it went. Please don't harass him on AIM now that you know his screen name.

Well that's all i've got. Today was alright. I was pretty tired. I'm proud that I got something down at least. You know? Okay, farewell for now! :)

1 comment:

T_is_for_Tony said...

Reminds me of that Killers song "When You Were Young" yo.

Good times yo.