Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Haircut,


Day twenty-one! :)

I got a haircut today. :) You can't really see it in the picture to the right, but you know. I didn't like it too much at first, but I actually do like it. I missed having bangs. I feel cute!

Nothing else really happened today. My friend, Sid, was supposed to come over in the morning for a little while, but he wasn't able to. It's alright though, because I was barely awake when he called me and said he couldn't. Heh.

Aw, there's school tomorrow. It feels like a Saturday today.

You wanna know something really funny? I was playing hide & go seek with my dog, Pepper, yesterday! It was actually really fun. Do you see how silly I am? I think it was cool that Pepper actually cooperated with me during the game. I was laughing so hard. It was ridiculous.

Well I don't really have much else to say. I have to finish that essay for tomorrow. I would just type it, but I don't have anywhere to print it! My teacher, Mrs. Lisa, says I can't send it to her in an e-mail either. I am allowed to hand in a written paper, it doesn't have to be typed. I would prefer it to be typed though. Maybe I'll go see if my mom's printer works. :)

Well that's all. I love how my motivation is just flowing back. I hope these no-motivation periods don't come very often.

Goodbye! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

اريد ان اعرف خض برج التور في الزواج والشغل