Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sushi-Dreams,

Hello, hello day thirteen! :)

I had this dream that I actually remember most of.

I wanted to go somewhere after school. I didn’t know who to hang out with, so I decided to go over Rachel’s house. Her house wasn’t normally where it usually is in real life. It was actually past what I thought to be Edison. Anyway, me and her friends were all hanging out, and we even went to an Asian restaurant that was close by. It was like a sushi type of place. Well it grew darker and I needed to get home somehow. I figured I could walk home, but it’s a pretty far walk, and I might get lost somehow along the way. I decided to call Clarissa to see if I could get a ride. I was getting that really scared-nervous feeling inside of me, and it was growing bigger. Then Clarissa came to the Asian restaurant and I told her I needed a ride to my house. She then said something along the lines of, “Oh, you want me to take you THERE? No! I can’t. I’m busy. I’m flirting with this guy.” I was then pleading to her to take me home. She still said no. I gave up, said “fine”, cried, and walked away. I was really scared to walk home through Edison, because that’s sort of a bad part of town. I had no choice though. I wasn’t going to call my mom to come pick me up or anything. I kept walking through, and I was really scared and I felt like I had no idea where I was going. Then I came up to a mall, which you have to pass through to get to my house. So I went inside the mall, and my mom calls me. I don’t pick up though. I just text her back saying, “I’ll be home soon!”, and keep walking. I feel almost lost walking through the mall, but I see some familiar stores and it makes me feel a little better. My mom texts me back saying, “Okay, you better, or else I’m going to call the cops on you.” I feel a little afraid after reading that. I sort of forget what happens next, but somehow my mom finds that I’m in the mall. She sees me, but for some reason I’m running from her. I run up stairs, and go through weird doors. She soon is on my tail, literally about 2 feet away from me. I finally come through to what looks kind of like a Macy’s store, because it looked like the inside of a living room or bedroom, but it was a store. For some reason, there’s almost like a business party where I am, and my mom and I get stuck inside this living room-business-party room. We, for some reason, can’t get out the way we came in. I even look outside the balcony window to see if there’s a fire escape we could possibly use, but it’s too far down and there’s no way to get on to the balcony. We figured it out somehow and I finally walked out down the hall, and outside the store entrance. Actually, the last part, of me being in the party room, may have happened with or without my mom being there. I can’t remember which.

Weird, right? Yes, I know. It was the longest dream I've had lately.

It's already 2:36PM, and I haven't done anything! I hate, hate, hate, when I waste my weekends. I need to start waking up super early! Or maybe I just won't sleep! I like that idea. ;)

I'm sort of thinking about watching the Sex&The City movie. I don't know yet.

Feels like a waste of an entry. Oh well. I have nothing else to say. I'll let you know if something interesting happens. :P

No comments: