Sunday, September 14, 2008

Get a Life,

Hello one week! :) Already one week? Gosh!

What did I do today? I woke up at my usual 12PM. It bothers me when I wake up kind of late. The day is half-way over at 12PM! However, I woke up at 7AM too. I think it was from this bad dream I was having. I hardly remember what it was about. I think I was with a group of people, and it was just like a horror movie. I was running around corners and down stairs or elevators. Somebody was coming after me. I kept going down what looked like the same hallways. I noticed that I also wasn't running out of breath, which I normally would if it were real life. Suddenly it was just me, and I almost got caught. Somehow I managed to run through the same hallways at least three more times. Then I go on the elevator, but it starts melting and fading away. I'm pretty sure I screamed, but then I woke up. When I woke up though, I was still dreaming. I was laying on a couch watching a movie. The movie was about what I had been going through in my dream. I believe my mom comes over to me and says something, but I can't remember what. That's all I remmeber of it. It was really weird.

Well anyway, I woke up, showered and got ready, and then my mommy and I went out. We had to go to the asian food store. Before that though, we ate at china bowl. :) I love their food! Well, while we were eating, my mom was telling me about how last night went. She also told me about her chat room friends and such. Then she told me about how people had talked about her and her (ex)fiance. They were saying that she was just using Jon for his money. Really? That's so pathetic! This is stuff that teenagers do! Who talks about people online? Especially when they're MIDDLE-AGED!? It makes no sense! You old people have no lives! You're supposed to get in the chat room to talk, chat, make friends, and then maybe go out with them later! But to start gossip and such just because you have nothing better to do in your lives is honestly retarded. Get a job! And if you have one already, then get another one! Go get a love interest! If you have one already, then shouldn't you be spending time with them? It's like you guys have no clue or something! This is what I told my mom to tell them:

"Here's a dollar. Go buy your own life. Stop using mine. It's not for rent. Thanks."

Aside from that, there's really not anything else to say. I'm in a pretty okay mood. I don't really feel like going to school tomorrow though. Just not in the mood for it. Oh! I have to do laundry! I just remembered! Good thing I did, or else I'd have no clothes for tomorrow! Hah.

No comments: