Friday, September 19, 2008

Meow-La,

I'm off track now! I missed a day, so now I don't know what to call this! :S Is it.. day eleven? Or is it day twelve?! And what will I call tomorrow? Oh no! Alright, well I'm just going to call this day twelve. Technically, that's what it really is.

Yesterday, I went to the mall with Jamal. I only went with him so I could buy this book that I wanted. It's called, "The Power of Birthdays, Stars, &Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide" and it's the same book that Rachel's cousin has. :) I wanted my own copy though. It was actually about 25dollars. There goes my money. :T I love books like these! When October hits, I'll have 60dollars again, and I'll hopefully buy another book that's like this.

I made a video with my cats! :) You should watch it.



Other than that, you can watch me sing. :) It sounds kind of bad, and I mess up, but oh well. :P



Well that's all I've got for today. :)

No comments: