Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FREE iCE CREaM,


Hello there day three! I guess I have a little more of an idea on what to tell you today. :) That makes me happy.

I actually just got home from that choir ice cream social thing. You get free ice cream! I got my mom to go, but we left after we just got there. That was a little disappointing. I don't know why I'm kind of upset about it. It's one of those things where you're just mad, but it's not really anyone's fault. You're just sort of mad at the situation. It's not my mom's fault that her stomach hurt. That's why we left, by the way. I don't know, I kind of wanted to stay because Ashante just got there! I saw Takirah before, and she said Ashante wasn't there. Then all of a sudden, Ashante pops up! I wanted to sit with her! :( But then we left, cause of my mom's stomach-ache. I just want to sit here and blame her for this, but it wouldn't really do anybody any good. Especially since it's not her fault. Well whatever, I can't really say anything else about this.

Before all of this free ice cream nonsense, I was after school with JustinPowis! :) That was pretty fun. I forgot how funny he is. I missed being his best pal. I literally laughed the WHOLE two hours I was with him. It was ridiculous. You wouldn't believe how funny this kid is. We were with Jules and Tito also. We were all just sitting in the parking lot staring at the colorguard and band kids. Jules and Tito were there specifically for their girlfriends. :P Isn't that sweet?

I also had a thought when I was on the late bus home. One was that I was absolutely STARViNG. The other was that I wish I knew what it was like to be one of those more richer kids in my school. You know, the ones with all the name brands on everything they own, and the new edition cell phones. I was sitting there on the bus looking at the girls with their nice phones and their cute clothes. I sat there and thought that their parents were probably rich. And if they weren't, well then, there's something wrong with that picture. I gave it more thought, and now I just want to grow up. That way I can just get out of this little world I'm stuck inside of. I cannot wait.

Last night before I went to bed, I figured out that if I practice it a lot, I can learn the song
"Always on my Mind - OneVoice" on guitar! I love that song! Do you know how great that is? I mean, right now it's kind of hard, but I can definitely learn it if I practice! That's exciting.

I've been thinking about my
dad. I really haven't kept in touch with him ever since I was supposed to go visit him over the summer. I guess I wouldn't really mind seeing him now. I just didn't want to before. He didn't want me to know, but he was kind of mad that I didn't want to go see him. I didn't even know, but he has a girlfriend! I wouldn't have cared if I had to go see his girlfriend though. I need to keep up to date with him anyway. ;) I don't know though, my dad and I didn't hit it off too well the last time I was there. Whatever though, I wouldn't mind going to see him now. Maybe I can make plans to go see him over Spring Break...?

Well i'm out for now.
See? I had more to say this time! I'm getting good at this. :)

No comments: