Monday, September 8, 2008

Well Okay,


I suppose this begins my little journal|blog thing, doesn't it? Let's see if I can make off with a good start...

I'm starting to become good friends with JustinPowis again! I missed him. :( We were the best of friends, but ever since we went out, things changed. It's not fair that you can't date your best friends. Obviously if you do, then you'll eventually stop being friends with them. That's so unfortunate.
I fixed Justin's ipod though! There was actually nothing really wrong with it. It just needed to be restarted and to have the passcode put in. Although, he said he couldn't get it to fix or anything, so maybe I did do something right? It works now though, and if it weren't for me, well then he would've been waiting for 8years--literally.

I'm not really sure if i'm going to like my sophomore year. I don't like my classes so far. Well they're alright, but I don't know. I think it's because I don't really have any friends in my classes. That'll be good for my grades, but it makes me bored and sort of lonely. That's pathetic. I do have Masai in my science and gym class though, so that makes me happy during the day.

I slept from 5PM to 8PM. That's three hours of something I could've been doing worth my time. Sleep is such a waste of life; however, I love it to death. This is probably why i'm awake now at 12:25AM. This is ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o yea take one for the team