Saturday, September 20, 2008

Queen,

Day fourteen, as of 26minutes ago. :)

My friend, Queen, just left. It made me sad. Now I'm lonely and have nothing to do. We baked a chocolate cake. :) It's called Devil's Food. She called David, and he called a couple of times. We laughed at things, especially videos of these people. We also played guitar. I played her a song, and then she made a song. It was funny. Then we played snaps. Having her over was fun. :D

I really didn't do anything today though. I watched "Saved!" and some of "Napoleon Dynamite". I think I might go watch "Spanglish" also. I rented them from the library, so I might as well.

Mia was actually supposed to sleepover, but she didn't cause she was sick. I don't know. Oh well though. There's more I could say, but I don't think I will. It's just... I don't know.

Nothing really else to say. My mom went out tonight. That's good for her. I actually wanted to go with her. Hah! She said I couldn't cause she was going to a bar. Sometimes I wish I were older.

Well, that's all for now. Until later on today--

No comments: