Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Milky,

Day nine! :)

Alright, I'm really aiming for this kid. He has a girlfriend though. What am I going to do? It's the only problem I have. He's in love with another girl. I hope that maybe there'll somehow be a chance for me.

I was reading through my old diaries again. I love doing that. You wouldn't believe the stuff I used to write. They're so weird, cute, and interesting. I've always wanted to share them with people, but you know, they're DIARIES. The whole point is that it's private.

For all of my ex-boyfriends, I say this:
"And so it is, just like you said it would be. Life goes easy on me, most of the time. And so it is, the shorter story, no love, no glory. And so it is, just like you said it should be. We'll both forget the breeze, most of the time. And so it is, the colder water, the blower's daughter, the pupil in denial. Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to leave it all behind? I can't take my mind off you, until I find somebody new."

That's actually a song called "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice. I like that song. :)

I decided to try this sort of milk diet. It's kind of weird. Drink three cups of fat-free or non-fat milk everyday. At least it's not like one of those weird fad diets. It's pure and healthy. It's good for you! What could be better? Of course it won't make me lose tons of weight, but it helps. That's always good.

I slept when I got home again. I hate when I do that, but I love it at the same time.

Oh! My dream I had last night! I have to tell you about it!
I can barely remember, but I know for a fact that my mom, Masai, Corey, Xavier, and everyone from school was there. I only remember the ending of my dream. We were all at this block party sort of thing. I don't really know what it was, but it was so festive outside. It was nearing night time, and there were colorful lights, and everybody was there. There were stores and street vendors. It was like a street|block party. I was with my mom and my friends. Masai, my mom, and I go into a store. Xavier runs in and tells us that the cops are coming. Apparently we can get in trouble for doing this whole street party thing. What I got from it was that we weren't supposed to be out in the street. Everyone starts running towards this big tunnel down the street. Everyone that was with me runs towards where the cops are coming because we had to grab our bikes. My mom, Masai, Corey, Xavier, and I grab our bikes and we race down the street through the tunnel. I had a plastic bag in my hand too. As we're racing through the tunnel that connects that street to a school (supposedly the one I go to), I see all these people I know. One familiar face I recognized was Jillian Himmerlick's. I sort of feel bad for them because they don't know that the cops are on that street and are going to get them.
Then my mom woke me up.

It's so weird. I'm really tired though, so I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: