Thursday, September 11, 2008

TUMMY aCHE?,

Hello there day four!

I'm not feeling too well. My stomach is really killing me. It hurts a lot! :( I actually came home early today just cause of it! It was hurting last night too, which is why I hardly got any sleep. Then this morning it was sort of bothering me, and it got me off to a late start. I took some medicine though and it lasted for a while. Then 4|5 period came around and the pain started to build right back up. I actually didn't want to leave school, cause after 4|5, the rest of the school day is great.

My brother picked me up, and I would tell you what he said to me, but it's a secret until further notice. ;)

Oh! Oh! Oh! I forgot to tell you what amazing thing happened to me this morning! It's like all my dreams came true. :) Remember how I mentioned that I missed this one kid? Yes! Well I had a fight with him, and that's why we had stopped talking. HOWEVER, I sent him this apology text, and he never replied to it. That was a while ago, but then this morning he came up to me. :) He came up to me and he said that he was sorry for not replying, and that he accepted my apology. I wanted to cry. I was so infused with happiness! I gave him a hug and I said thank you. I actually said it twice. I was speechless--this is what i've been wishing for! Now I can proudly say that good things come to those who wait. :D I'm not letting him slip away this time! ;)

I really don't have much else to say now. It's only about 12:18PM. The day has hardly begun!

I can't tell you how much happier I am now that I'm talking to that kid again. :) I didn't realize how upset and depressed I actually was. I honestly had no idea! I thought I was just doing okay. No wonder I didn't feel the same lately. Now I feel like my regular super peppy, happy self. It's all thanks to him. Note to self: Don't let him slip away ever again.

Mia stayed home today too. She told me she was sick. I wonder how she's doing?

Well that's all i've got for now. If something else happens later, I'll post again. :) Goodbye!

No comments: