Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What?,


Hello day thirty-nine! :P

I don't even know what i'm really talking about. I'm just kind of like, "whoo!" I guess.

I found out some things today. Aw, but they can't be mentioned. Gosh,I hate when that happens. Maybe I should have a blog with a password. You know what I mean? Oh gosh, that would be really cool! They have passwords for certain websites & such, right? I should have one too! Does it cost money? I don't even know. Maybe I should look into that.

While I was on the phone with Queen today, some girl was calling me on the other line. I answered it & she said, " Hey, do you know Mia? "
I couldn't really comprehend it too well in my brain so I just said, " what? "
Then she said, " Do you know Amanda? "
I said, " Wait... what?"
Then she said, " Do you know Mia!? "
I said, " Oh, uh, yes, "
Then she kind of yelled at me, " Well she said she's going to beat you up tomorrow, so be prepared #@!$. "
I just said, " okay " and went back to my phone conversation with Queen. I talked to Mia about it and it's not even true. Silly girls calling me on restricted numbers. :)

Okay, I don't even know what else to talk about anymore. I guess I can just end it here.

Oh! My mom said she's taking me to some kind of ballroom dancing class on Friday night. I guess it'll be fun. I don't really know what to expect of it, but I guess I'll have fun. I mean, I always have fun with my mommy. :)

No comments: