Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Awake at Night,


It's day forty-five. Holy crap man.

I had this really bad stomach-ache today. I sort of almost went home early? Not really. Actually, no, I didn't.

Last night I fell asleep around somewhere like 7 or 8. I don't know why, I didn't really mean to fall asleep, but I did. Then I woke up again around midnight. I woke up for the last time at 4AM, and I decided that even though I was extremely tired, that I'd go shower and get ready for school. I normally don't shower in the morning, but I didn't shower that night, or prepare my self for school the next day. You know? Everything was just so off course. Even though I had gotten a pretty good night's sleep, I guess, I was still really tired.

I don't really know what else to say. My stomach is still hurting. STUPID BODY! GET BETTER!

No comments: