Sunday, October 12, 2008

Long Day,


Hello there day thirty-four. Wow, that's a lot of days.

Well Queen slept over last night. We stayed up until 6AM making a video. It was fun. :) It was our chickachicka-lamblamb rap. It's a funny rap. I won't tell you the lyrics though. They're bad lyrics. Anywho, today we went to the movies and saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. It was such a cute movie. I suggest watching it. :)

It's been a long day and i'm pooped. I want to mention something that happened today also, but I don't think my mom wants me to mention it. I'll just keep quiet.

I just want to sing this song to send almost a message out there:

" You look so dumb right now standing outside my house. Trying to apologize, you're so ugly when you cry. Please--just cut it out. "
Nobody will know what I'm talking about... except maybe Queen. Perhaps my mommy too, but you never know.

I am REALLY thirsty. I'm going to get a drink, lay down, do laundry, and sleep. Goodbye.

No comments: