Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brace-free,


Hello day twenty-eight again! :)

Yes, it's true, my braces are off! It feels like such a relief to have them off. I'm glad they're off. My teeth are all smooth and slick. I love brushing my teeth, it's so fun!

I'm hoping that I can sleepover Queen's tomorrow. I don't know if my mommy will let me, but I hope she will. I love hanging out with Queen. :) She's such a joy to be around.

There's no school this Thursday either! It's Yom Kippur. Wait, that's correct, right? It's "Yom", right? I'm gonna feel bad if it's wrong!

Have you ever been rejected before? Not trying to be conceited, but I've never really known rejection. Rejection and I don't really click. However, remember when I said that I thought my cousin's friend Kevin was cute? Well, I told my cousin to just ask what he thought of me, and to tell him that I like him. My cousin calls him and Kevin ends up saying that I'm not really his type and he just met me and he's not really interested. I'm not dying over here, but I'm just saying. I think i'm just trying to process it all in my brain. I guess it doesn't matter. Well actually, it doesn't. I'm okay with it actually. It would really never work--I wouldn't really ever get to see him. Oh well. Easy come, easy go. Is that the right quote to use?

I think it's a little ironic that the orthodontist gave me a cup of candy when I left after getting my braces off. It's almost like, "Congratulations on getting your braces off! Now here's some candy so you can ruin your brand new teeth!". I don't know, I just thought it was funny. I like the candy though, and it's a cute mug. The lady told me that when it's filled with hot water, that the braces on the smile will go away. Cute, right?

Well alright, I have a few things I'd like to take care of before I head to bed. Farewell! :)

No comments: