Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Full Moon,

Hello hello day thirty-seven! :)

I haven't talked to my friend Sid in a while. That makes me pretty sad. :(

Yesterday I was having a terrible day. Everything was so stressing, and I was so tired. I just wasn't happy at all, and I felt as though I had no hope. However, last night wasn't so bad. The bad mood was settling towards the end of the day. Luckily, I was a lot better today! Everything was going beautifully. I was happy, I had a really good night's rest, and things were just flowing nicely.

I wish I could really tell you about my day in detail, but I have some private things that I couldn't just share with everyone. I'm sorry. Just know that it was a spectacular day. :)

I think this good mood was caused by a full moon; which there was today. I don't know. I'm really into astrology and all that. They tell me that my planet, or whatever, would be the moon. It's my symbol or sign. I actually have high belief in that. Whenever the moon is out and it's full, something amazing happens. Weird, but true.

I actually got my retainer yesterday. It sort of makes me talk with a lisp. I think it's funny. I enjoy wearing it though, to be honest. It feels really cool in my mouth. It's not like a regular wire retainer. It's a plastic replica of my teeth. I just slip it over my teeth, and it's like it's not even there! It's great. :) It was $400 though, which is pretty bad. I'm glad I have them though.

Not much else to say. I'm really going to try and lose weight though. I don't know how many times I've said it, but I really want to. I'm determined.

Well, that's all. Goodbye!

No comments: